Grilled Beef sirloin skewers marinated in Oyster & Spring Onion Sauce with oriental Cucumber Salad that aids in weight loss and promotes healthy skin & hair! This dish is high-protein, quick & absolutely delish!
Nutrition per serving:
- Calories: 228
- Carbs: 8g
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 32g
- Sodium: 2210mg
Total Time: 22 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- Recipe courtesy: Good Food Magazine
- 4 thin-cut sirloin steaks or minute steaks, trimmed of any fat and each cut into 3 long strips
- 100ml sachet stir-fry sauce (we used oyster and spring onion)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
For the salad
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 cucumber, cut into small chunks
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat grill to high. In a bowl, mix the steak strips with the stir-fry sauce and sesame seeds. Thread onto 12 skewers, then grill for 12 mins, turning halfway through, until golden and sticky.
- For the salad, mix the vinegar and soy together, then toss with the cucumber, spring onions, chili and coriander. Serve with the beef skewers.
- Boiled rice on the side is optional.
Photo credit: Super Healthy Cooking – Copyright ©
Pin it & Make it: