Chillied Cheese on Toast

• Cholesterol: 27,5mg
  • Sodium: 419mg

Total Time: 10 min

• Prep: 5 min
  • Cook: 5 min
  • Yield: 4 servings
  • Recipe courtesy: Good Food Magazine.

Ingredients

• 4 slices ciabatta loaf, (cut on an angle to make the pieces larger)
  • 1 bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
  • 100g cherry tomato, quartered
  • 100g GruyΓ¨re, grated
  • 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
  • splash Worcestershire sauce

Directions

Heat grill to high, put the bread onto a baking sheet, then grill until just golden on both sides. Mix the onions, tomatoes, cheese and chilli flakes in a bowl, then scoop onto the toast. Shake over a little Worcestershire sauce and grill again until golden and melted.

Photo credit:Β Good Food Magazine

Advertisements

12 Comments Add yours

1. projcouture says:

Yummm! Looks super easy and fun to make. Thanks!

Liked by 2 people

1. I hope you will like it! πŸ™‚

2. VanessaL says:

Oooo that looks so delicious! the addition of chill flakes is genius πŸ™‚ Totally going to make this!

Liked by 2 people

3. thetravelpockets says:

This looks so good and refreshing! Would love to make this for a party.

Liked by 2 people

4. Ana De Jesus says:

I love cheese on toast but adding chilli flakes would take this yummy dish to the next level!

Liked by 1 person

5. Grilled cheese is one of life’s simple pleasure IMO πŸ™‚ I haven’t tried it with chili flakes, sounds delicious!

Liked by 1 person

6. Ella Ivoire says:

Oh my god, this sounds so easy and delicious! I sure will try this!!

Liked by 2 people

7. lizellecruz says:

I am an avid cheese lover so I’m really happy for coming across this post. Thanks.for sharing!!

Liked by 2 people

1. You’re very welcome!! πŸ™‚

8. Looks and sounds so delicious! I love everything fresh and spicy, and this recipe is exactly that – will definitely try it!

Liked by 2 people

9. janella2016 says:

This recipe looks so yummy! I love any kind of cheese and this is perfect for entertaining

Liked by 2 people

10. Lubka Henry says:

This is a lovely afternoon snack. I would only top it up with a slice of smoked salmon πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person