This crispy kale going to be your new favourite snack! Healthy alternative to potato chips with your choice of seasoning. Rich in vitamins A, C, K and calcium. Irresistible!
Nutrition per serving:
- Calories: 45
- Carbs: 3g /2,5g net
- Fat: 3,8g
- Protein: 0,9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 594mg
Total Time: 20 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- Recipe courtesy: Unknown.
- 1 bunch kale (120g without stems)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Photo credit: Bloom for Life
In case you need a Salad Spinner, check out mine! It’s on Sale:
Pin it & Make it:
- They have to be washed but completely dry. If there is moisture on the leaves, the kale will steam, not crisp.
- Do not overcrowd the pans!
- The key is slow & low.
- If you prefer coconut oil you can use that instead of olive oil.
- Seasoning ideas: paprika, chili, cajun, garlic, parmesan.