MY WORKOUTS/GUIDES: http://gracefitguide.com Instagram, Depop & Twitter: @gracefituk
MY RECOMMENDATIONS: https://gracefitguide.com/recommendations/ (includes workout equipment, supplements, clothes etc)
1. Avocado Pasta - cook for 3 people - 10 MINUTES - 1.60GBP per person
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Handful Basil
- 2 Handfuls Spinach
- 300g Tagliatelle
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Basil Leaves
- Vegan Parmesan
1. Bring water to boil, place tagliatelle in the water, add a pinch of salt and leave at a simmer for 7-10 minutes.
2. Combine avocado, lemon juice, basil and spinach in a food processor and blend.
3. Drain pasta using a colander. After draining, add avocado sauce into pasta and mix thoroughly.
4. Serve onto plates and top with toppings of choice.
2. Bean Burgers for 6 people (inspo from thespruce.com) - 30 MINUTES - 1.65GBP per person
- 1kg Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tins assorted beans (or alternate beans of choice)
- 1 onion
- Garlic powder
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Dash of pepper
- Burger bun
- Vegan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180*C, Wash sweet potatoes, then cut into fries.
2. Place fries on a greased baking tray and season and season as desired.
3. Place baking tray with fries in oven for 20 mins
4. Dice onion & sauté for 3-5 minutes
5. Mash or lightly blend beans until slightly mashed
6. Add sautéed onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper into the beans
7. Crumble bread into the mix and fold in the flour
8. Add oil into a pan and lightly heat - don't let it get too hot or the burgers will burn before they cook through
9. Wet your hands, then roll mix into 6 balls on some flour
10. Fry slowly until lightly browned
11. Serve in a bun with a slice of tomato, some lettuce and some vegan pesto, and enjoy!
3. Ultimate vegan breakfast: Scrambled tofu with garlic mushrooms. Serves 2. 1.99GBP per person.
- 4 slices Bread of choice
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 red onion
- 250g Firm or extra firm tofu
- 250g Mushrooms
1. Peel and chop up 4 cloves of garlic, place in two separate bowls (one big, one small)
2. Add salt, pepper and 1 tbsp water to the small bowl
3. Crumble tofu into separate bowl
4. Dice onion and add to big bowl
5. Slice mushrooms and put to side
6. Spray two frying pans with oil and bring to a medium heat
7. Add contents of big bowl to a pan, and sautéed onions
8. Add mushrooms to onions and cook until brown
9. Add contents of small bowl to the other pan, and when you can smell the garlic, add the tofu. Cook until light brown.
10. Toast bread, then rub a clove of garlic over the toast.
11. Top toast with tofu and mushrooms, season, and enjoy!
My Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/gracebeverley
Depop (buy my old clothes for charity!): https://www.depop.com/gracefituk
My Discount Codes:
Uber, £15 off: GRACEFITUK
Uber Eats, £3 off: eats-gracefituk
New Horizon Escapes: GRACEESCAPE for 150GBP off! http://www.newhorizonescapes.com/
My Gymshark Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/21o5jgmtm2yths6dx7sw4zm6a/playlist/3yL47DMEFC7ScBKgoIJVLP
Ashley’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNtdoNDwznDPpdRmNBl97Lg
that vegan couple intermittent fasting vegan meals meal prep freelee what i eat in a day fruitarian